Ordering & Payment
- Please create an account before placing order, it will help you shop faster.
- To order online, simply find the items and click on the "Add To Cart"or "Buy Now" button to add your order to your shopping cart. At anytime, you can click on the "Cart Content" button to revise or update an item from your shopping cart. After confirm your order, click on the "Checkout" button to checkout.
- We currently just accept payment with paypal (where you can use your credit card for payment if you don’t have a paypal account).
- We don’t accept cash, check or money order, sorry for any inconvenience. We preferred payment with paypal because it is fast ,easy and secure, it is also a free service for you .
- When you checkout, our checkout process will guide you through the steps to enter your credit card informations and complete your payment in paypal.com. Please note that credit card details are collected by paypal using a SSL secure server. You must click on "click here" link in paypal to redirect back to myimpressiongift.com after completing your payment or we will not receive your order just your payment.
- All orders are accepted subject to availability of our stocks. Due to many of our products are hand-made and one-of-a kind piece, so please donít order more than one of anything.
- We will sent you a paypal receipt after received your order request and payment.
- All payments must be made in US Dollars.The minimum purchase of your orders are US$10.00.
- Payment for your orders should included shipping & handling charges.
Shipping & Handling
- Our shipping & handling charge vary base on the total amount of your order and the destination where the order needs to be shipped.
Zone 1 : Indonesia, Brunei, Philippine, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan
Purchase Total Range ($)
Within Malaysia (Flat Rate)
To Singapore (Flat Rate)
To Zone 1 (Flat Rate)
30 - 60
60 - 90
90 - 120
120 and up
- We also shipped other countries, please contact us for the shipping charge. All shipment cannot be made to P.O.Boxes. For international orders, please note that any import duties, taxes, customs clearance or brokerage fee are your own responsibity and will be charged to you once the goods reach your country. We don’t take responsibility for goods confiscated by customs officials. You may want to contact your local customs office for further information before placing order.
- Our preferred shipping method is postlaju for domestic parcels. All international destinations are shipped via international registered post malaysia.
- You can always see and approved your shipping cost before placing your order.
- Due to the handmade nature of our jewelrys, please allow 3 - 14 business days to process your order. Large order may take up to 2 - 3 weeks to complete. If the particular item is out of stock, they may be a delay of several days in which case we will contact you imediately with an estimated date of delivery or replace with another item.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive notification via email.
- Sold items are not exchangable or refundable.
- Please contact us if you required further information.